6/1/15

Happy Father's Day Cards in Spanish and English

I promised anyone who followed Creative Expressions on TpT a free resource in Spanish.  When I was in the classroom I always needed cards with Spanish phrases.  I figured it would be nice to create free cards in English and Spanish so that students can learn new vocabulary.  If teachers want to allow students to color and/or decorate the cards and take them home to their father or father figure, I would make it easier by providing free cards.  Load them down while you can.  Let me know what other fast and easy products I can provide for you free of charge.  Be sure to become a follower of Creative Expressions before you make a request.  I will try my best to figure out how I can help you.  Have a great week!!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Happy-Fathers-DayFeliz-Dia-De-Los-Padres-1880451


Hasta luego,

No comments:

Post a Comment